Please note this page is ONLY for Indian motorcycles from 2014+ with 2 lights on the rear fender (not including the license plate light or a trunk light).
Why use an isolator?
- Isolators easily and properly connect the lighting from your trailer, sidecar, trike, etc. while removing the electrical load from the motorcycles factory wiring, fuses, relays, computers, and electronics.
- Proper isolation of electrical loads will help you not void any factory warranty.
- Our design is a modular daisy chain of a separate sub-harness, modules, and the Isolator.
- The advantage is that you can accommodate a 5 wire trailer, a 4 wire trailer, or swap sub-harnesses should you sell your current bike.
- The sub-harness connects to your bike on one end and the Isolator on the other.
- This makes the connection “Plug & Play” so you don’t have to splice.
- The isolator is the main component. And ours is made in the USA. Tennessee to be exact.
- Our Isolators are epoxy potted for weather resistance using Omron components (Omron is an OEM supplier to almost all the major automotive and motorcycle manufacturers).
- We use the best component available for the job; in fact, Toyota uses the same component for power window switching.
4 or 5 Wire Trailer
- If your trailer is a 4 wire setup (has combined brake and turn signals), you only need the Sub-harness and Isolator.
- If your trailer is a 5 wire setup (has separate brake and turn signals), you will need the Sub-Harness, 3-to-2 Converter, and the Isolator.