Our Warranty Terms
90 days – all bulbs (except “EC” LED & Flosser products)
180 days – Flosser branded bulbs
365 days – all Electrical Connection labeled products unless otherwise posted.
Our Warranty Scope
What Electrical Connection will do:
- Work with the installer/owner to troubleshoot. This will require you to be at the vehicle. You will need to be able to operate the ignition in some cases to provide power. A computer-safe test light or voltmeter may be required.
- Once the problem has been determined, EC will provide new or rebuilt replacement parts for any defective item returned within the above time frame.
- Labor to remove or replace is not covered or included.
All below listed time periods are from the date of retail purchase as listed on your sales receipt.
- We will perform an “across the counter” exchange ONLY within 30 days after the date of sale.
- This means we will send you a replacement with arrangements for you to return the defective unit by using a credit card to secure the part.
- Any part not returned within 30 days will be billed to your credit card.
- Absolutely NO refunds after 90 days. All refunds will incur a 5% processing fee.
- The defective part must be returned to us to our Knoxville, TN location prior to repair/replacement.
- Any item for which you are requesting warranty coverage must be returned freight prepaid to us. We recommend insurance and tracking. We cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Items must be properly packed. We cannot be responsible for damaged items.
- Return Authorization (RA’s) are not required, but you must include our “Product Return Form” located here. Please fill out the form and return it with the product.
- Warranty coverage begins at the date of retail purchase. We require a dated proof of purchase from the selling dealer.
- We retain the right to repair items presented for warranty consideration.
- Where a product is repaired/replaced under our standard warranty terms, the balance of coverage will remain from the date of purchase (the warranty does not renew when a product is replaced).
- All warranty coverage is immediately rescinded due to accident, misuse, abuse, modification of any kind, improper installation, installation of a product on a different model of vehicle than intended or designed for.
- Aux/fog/driving light lenses are not covered under warranty from debris damage.
- All non-EC manufactured items will be warranted thru their respective manufacturers.
- EC warranty is to the original purchaser and does not transfer to any subsequent owner.
- Any installer/owner/user that does not wish to work with us for troubleshooting procedures can opt to return all the components related to the problem for us to bench test. We do not send parts unless we are able to determine the parts have a defect.
Our Return Terms
We want any parts that you buy from us to fit your needs. To this end, we offer the following return policy.
- 0-30 days – you can return any uninstalled item for a full refund.
- 31-60 days – 10% restocking fee.
- 61-90 days – 25% restocking fee.
- 91+ days – no returns accepted.
- The above return policy applies to items only directly purchased from EC.
- We must deduct any missing components.
- Any item that shows signs of installation or use is subject to return to the buyer or a restocking fee of 50%.
- Shipping is not included in the refund, in either direction.
- Any packages returned as “Return To Sender” or “Refused” that is returned to us via our shipper and/or the original tracking number will incur all return fees not limited to return service, shipping, and an administration fee to cover time.
- Please return freight pre-paid, insured with a tracking number as we cannot be responsible for lost or mislabeled items.