Please note this page is ONLY for Indian motorcycles from 2020+ Challenger or Pursuit.
Why use an isolator?
- Isolators quickly and correctly connect the lighting from your trailer, sidecar, trike, etc. while removing the electrical load from the motorcycle factory wiring, fuses, relays, computers, and electronics.
- Proper isolation of electrical loads will help you not void any factory warranty.
- Our design is a modular daisy chain of a separate sub-harness, modules, and the Isolator.
- The advantage is that you can accommodate a 5-wire trailer, a 4-wire trailer, or swap sub-harnesses should you sell your current bike.
- The sub-harness connects to your bike on one end and the Isolator on the other.
- This makes the connection “Plug & Play” so you don’t have to splice.
- The isolator is the main component. And ours is made in the USA. Tennessee to be exact.
- Our Isolators are epoxy potted for weather resistance using Omron components (Omron is an OEM supplier to almost all the major automotive and motorcycle manufacturers).
- We use the best component available for the job; in fact, Toyota uses the same relay for power window switching.
4 or 5 Wire Trailer
- If your trailer is a 4-wire setup (has combined brake and turn signals), you will need the Sub-harness, CanBus module, 5-to-4 Converter, and the Isolator.
- If your trailer is a 5-wire setup (has separate brake and turn signals), you will need the Sub-Harness, CanBus module, and the Isolator.