TEMPORARILY ON BACK ORDER!!
EC presents the all-new Fog light kit for the 2018+ Honda Goldwing / Tour. Check these industry-leading features:
- 1220 lumens each powered by 3 Japanese LEDs. Not made in China!
- available in white (5500k) or amber (3000k) light. Amber will cut through the fog and creates a distinctive lighting triangle. EC exclusive!
- blacked out face seamlessly blends into the cowl. EC exclusive!
- high impact & UV-resistant polycarbonate lens
- powder-coated cast aluminum housing & heat sink
- computer designed photo metrics for a crisp, flat light
- USA made, laser cut stainless brackets are fully adjustable up/down & left/right to allow perfect alignment behind your cowl so your lights are centered. EC exclusive!
- beam tilt is easily adjusted
- USA made, OEM style switch with laser engraved indicator
- USA made, plug & play wiring
- USA made rubber trim to perfectly finish out the cowl cutout
- meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and ECE regulations
- faster and easier installation than any other kit available
- did we mention 2/3 of this kit is made right here in the United States?
Why don’t we add features like DRL or turn signal functions in our driving lights? Space. When you add extra features in such a small housing, you compromise the main function. We are all about giving you the best quality and most light for your money. And we do that by focusing on function and not frills. Besides, when the main illumination is on, DRL and turn signals are not visible.
Why make adjustable brackets? Read this; https://electricalconnection.com/index.php/2019/03/20/why-make-the-2018-honda-goldwing-tour-fog-lights-adjustable/
Want to see how we stack up against the others? Info based on competitor websites as of 1/25/19. PS…none of the information in this table is modified or inflated. It’s all fact.
up/down & left/right
|OEM type switch||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|plug & play||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|available in white or amber||YES||no||no||no|
|lumen (ea) /|
|1220 / fog||880 /fog||not available / fog||900 / fog|
|bracket material||LASER CUT STAINLESS||chrome steel||chrome steel||chrome steel|
|meets DOT/SAE/ECE||YES||YES||YES||YES (beam only)*
strobe feature illegal
|will pass state inspections||YES||YES||YES||no*
strobe feature illegal
|cost per lumen||.31||.57||n/a||.43|